Tuft & Associates was established in 1988 by Mary Ann Tuft, MA, CAE, as a specialized executive search firm.Today, under the leadership of Jill Christie, president, (at left), the firm is widely recognized for its experienced team of search consultants, all drawn from past leadership positions in associations, foundations, healthcare, nonprofits, and academic institutions. Based in Chicago, Tuft & Associates has a proven record of success nationwide: Search consultants are also based in Cleveland, Ohio; Knoxville, Tennessee; Madison, Wisconsin; Lexington, Kentucky; Tucson, Arizona; and Washington, DC.
- 543 searches for 270 clients across 32 states over 30 years
- 140 chief executive placements for CEO, Executive Director, President
- An attrition rate for placements of less than 5 percent.
- 255 senior management placements across 5 practice areas
- 50 nursing school dean and chair searches nationwide
- 403 repeat search engagements with 103 long-term clients